Book release events, True Story: What Reality TV Says about Us:
NOTE: in-person events subject to cancellation or shift to online format due to COVID-19.
- Tuesday, 2/15, 7pm ET: virtual book release with McNally Jackson (Rax King moderating); click here to register.
- Wednesday, 2/16, 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET: virtual event with Skylight Books, in conversation with Brian Moylan; click here to register for the livestream.
- Saturday, 2/19, 2pm ET: in-person event at Theodore’s Books, Oyster Bay, NY, in conversation with Carol Hoenig.
- Thursday, 2/24, 5:30-7:00 pm ET: in-person book reception at Let’s Play Books, Emmaus, PA
- Tuesday, 3/15, 6pm ET: hybrid event (in-person and virtual) with Labyrinth Books, Princeton, NJ, in conversation with Shamus Khan; click here to register for the livestream.
- Saturday, 3/26, in-person event at the Lehigh Valley Book Festival, Bethlehem Area Public Library, Bethlehem, PA (further information TBA)
Interested in organizing an event related to True Story? Please reach out to:
Julia Judge | Senior Publicist | she/her
Farrar, Straus and Giroux
firstname.lastname@example.org | 845-853-6429